Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Initial Set Up
- Chapter 2: Hello World App
- Chapter 3: Pages App
- Chapter 4: Messsage Board App
- Chapter 5: Blog App
- Chapter 6: Forms
- Chapter 7: User Accounts
- Chapter 8: Custom User Model
- Chapter 9: User Authentication
- Chapter 10: Bootstrap
- Chapter 11: Password Change and Reset
- Chapter 12: Email
- Chapter 13: Newspaper App
- Chapter 14: Permissions and Authorization
- Chapter 15: Comments
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What format does the book come in?
The book comes in PDF, EPUB, and MOBI formats. It is 318 pages long. A print version–as well as reviews–is available on Amazon.
Q: Have you written additional books?
Q: Can I get an invoice?
Totally! Upon purchase Gumroad will send you an email with a link to download the book. Click on the “Generate” button on your receipt to receive a detailed invoice with any additional information you need.
Q: Do you offer student/nonprofit discounts?
I understand it can be financially challenging as a student or nonprofit, however the pricing is the same for everyone. I’ve written many free tutorials and co-host a weekly podcast for those looking for free Django resources.
Q: Additional questions?
If you have any questions, shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.